Sunday, August 13, 2006

the beginning...

I have new addiction. Blogging. Thanks to Francesca. I'm not creative, I'm not funny...just complicated and full of random thoughts. So now I've found a perfect way to get them out of my head. Typing my thoughts is such a new concept. In the past I have loved to write. Loved to see my handwriting on paper. Loved the way it felt so personal. I am determined to love blogging almost as much.

How private are these blogs? That's my only concern. I guess if I don't get a response to that question I will have my answer. Since as far as I know only 1 person has this address. So do I trust that and completely pour my heart out or do I censor parts of my life? We'll see how it goes.

If nothing else I will be amused and maybe a little less frazzled.

0 comments: