Olivia's First Christmas
Boy, did we have fun. This was the best Christmas. We got to feel like kids again as we watched Olivia open her presents. We didn't get her a whole lot because we knew she would get tons of stuff from her grandparents. We just gave her a couple of outfits (a texas tech one included), a few toys and her Bitty Baby Doll from the American Girl Place...it's so cute. I can't wait for her to play with it. If the weather permits we will celebrate our 6th Christmas this evening in Altus with Chris' family. I was starting to get a little frazzled with all of the visits and meals, but things have calmed down. Now I'm just ready for New Year's Eve. It's one of my favorite holidays. I love Auld Lang Syne, drinking some bubbly and any New Year's decor.
I wonder what 2007 will have in store for us. Hopefully, all good things. We will be attending a New Year's Eve party at the Steed's this year and then on Monday we will have our 3rd Steed/Reed New Year's Day Lunch. Traditions are the best.
Friday, December 29, 2006
Posted by allie nelson at 9:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
SWEET!! three years of New Year's lunches already? Is chili still on the menu? What should I bring? I'll be picking up bubbly and New Year's accessories tomorrow in Abliene. Cannot wait to get home!!!
Did you get my text message that I hate Pat Bennetar? Well anyway I do!
Maybe if you wait just a little bit longer to write a new post, you can just make it a recap of Olivia's 2nd Christmas! Get my drift?
Post a Comment