4 jobs I have had:
1. server at Carino's
2. assistant manager for Petite Sophisticate
3. database analyst for Hilton Hotels
4. court coordinator for Childress County
4 films I could watch over & over:
1. The Notebook
2. The Story of Us
3. You've Got Mail
4. Someone Like You
4 places I have lived:
1. Wichita Falls, TX
2. Sacramento, CA
3. Lewisville, TX
4. Childress, TX
4 favorite TV shows:
1. Friends
2. Gilmore Girls
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Sex and the City
4 favorite foods:
1. Weight Watchers Giant Fudge Bars
2. Salted Peanuts in the shells
3. cereal
4. pizza
4 websites I visit everyday:
1. Mvelopes
2. Yahoo
3. Blogger
4. myspace
4 places I would love to be:
1. barbados
2. san antonio
3. new york
4. home!
4 favorite colors:
1. pink
2. purple
3. black
4. green
4 names I love but could/would not use for my children:
1. jane
2. emma
3. joshua
4. logan
Okay, I tag DONNA SMITH
Monday, August 20, 2007
Posted by allie nelson at 9:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment