I'm so disappointed. Now not only do I have to stumble across those dumb Sonic commercials on TV I have to hear them on the radio. I would like to meet whoever is behind them. I would like to meet Brian and that chick that is his girlfriend/wife and his buddy.......oh how they sag me.
Thank goodness for remotes and dials.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Posted by allie nelson at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Did you know Melissa did a spin off of that commercial for her company. I have never laughed so hard after seeing it because she copies that girl to the T. You'll have to see it sometime.
Yeah I bet they have ranch dressing on everything too.
hahaha...i have to see that spin off...
yes, they love ranch dressing!
I used to hate those commercials, too, but for whatever reason they have grown on me and Rich and I laugh at them all the time now. They are so SNL and we are watchers.
Post a Comment