Thursday, December 06, 2007

To be more Green this December...

This month I am making sure we recycle every piece of cardboard that comes through our house. I have a box out in the garage and I take the contents to the blue dumpster at the football field when it gets full.

The laundry soap has worked great for us. I haven't had to purchase it as often so it will save us some $$ in the long run and the box is cardboard so it can be recycled. Plus, I haven't had any go up my nose which is a plus (hi Fran!)....lol...

3 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Remind me again what you are doing with the laundry detergent. Was it that you switched from liquid in a plastic bottle to powder in a cardboard box?

allie nelson said...

yes that's what i did....

Francesca said...

I actually posted a new post. So TAG YOU"RE IT!