Monday, November 26, 2007

1. Name: Tara
2. Birthday: December 20th
3. Birthplace: Childress, Texas
4. Eye Color: Green
5. Hair Color: brownish blonde-blondish brown
6. Height: Short
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weaknesses: chocolate, pizza
9. Most missed memory: Christmas mornings when Thad and I were little
10. Thoughts first waking up: I'm going to be late...again!
11. Last time you cried: can't remember
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: Good Day by Jewel
13. What is the perfect day for you? no work...just at home with Olivia and then ordering take out and watching movies with Chris...
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? once after we sang karoke in denton....we went to a restaurant and these same guys were there....we (I) was horrible!!
15. How do you vent anger? call paige or my mom
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? paige or mom
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? no
18. Do you chew on your straws? yes
19. Do you sing in the shower? yes
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? don't remember
21. The last place you went to in a plane? New York
22. Do you cry at weddings? sometimes
23. Are you afraid of the dark? sometimes
24. What are you addicted to? TV
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? both...I like to rotate...
26. Who do you fight with the most? ?? I don't really fight. I guess Chris but we hardly fight....if we do it's always about the same things.
27. Who can you tell anything to? Paige
28. Who can't you get enough of? Liv
29. Who makes you laugh the most? Chris and Thad
30. What is the worst feeling ever? boredom
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? One
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? it depends where i am in the house and what i'm doing. we only have 1 phone. the machine picks up at 4...
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? i just turn it off and then i'm late.
34. How do you sleep? fall asleep on my side and then turn over on my back
35. Last time you laughed: the other night at my dad while we were playing Catch Phrase-the Music Edition...
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? Never out loud…
37. What is your favorite color? it changes all the time...
38. What is your favorite state? New York

2 comments:

Francesca said...

I feel so loved Lucy

allie nelson said...

YOU ARE LOVED :)