Monday, November 05, 2007

To be more Green this November...

The Reeds are changing back to powder laundry detergent.

Because...

1) I'm tired of buying those big, bulky, plastic containers...that are hard to recycle.
2) Cardboard is picked up to be recycled in Childress.
3) It's cheaper.

4 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

I totally understand. I am doing the same thing. I use so much detergent with the gym and switched a while back. By the way, where is the recycling center here in Childress. I really would like to take things...I hate to waste all this trash..ha

allie nelson said...

hey steph...

read my blog from july 13th.

we only have dumpsters here that the city picks up from...

Francesca said...

but I don't like the powder, it gets in my nose when I pour it in the washer........

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Francesca,

Have you ever heard that humor is most likely found in the obvious truth...that was funny, because it's so true!