Friday, November 02, 2007

Trick or Treat







Halloween was so much fun this! We went to TxDOT first. Going in there she had no idea what was going on but by the time we left she was all about Trick or Treating!!!
She knew all she had to do was carry that bag and people would happily give her some candy!
After TxDOT we went out to eat dinner...she was so good especially since Daddy was sneaking her some M&Ms.
We stopped by the house for a diaper change and as I was taking her out of the car seat she screamed, "Noooo. More candy!!!" I thought we have created a monster!
We got home that night around 9 and she was running all over the house! I had to get the video camera out because she wouldn't stop for anything. She was stripped down to her diaper, running around screaming, "Piper" at the top of her lungs! Our dog just looked at her like she was crazy. Poor Piper, she just wanted back outside!
If Halloween was this much fun I can't wait until Christmas!!!

4 comments:

Fun Family Fitness said...

that was the cutest outfit. I promise it only gets better. Kids are fun...but lots of work. She will love it. LOVE THAT CANDY

Charla (SHar-la) said...

So glad y'all stopped by! It really made our day to see O in her fairy costume...what a cutie! You know now you have created a tradition and you must come by our house every Halloween!

allie nelson said...

thanks! of course it's a tradition now!!!

Francesca said...

so sweet.........