Help!!
Okay, I have a tanning dilemma. For 3 years now I have sworn off the sun....but now I feel like I'm ready to jump back out there just with more protection this time like let's say SPF 55 : )... but what can I do in March while I'm pregnant?????
Today at lunch my husband told me that my feet are sooo white that it looks like I've got socks on...and there are dresses that I'm too embarrassed to wear because I look like a ghost.
Any suggestions??
Thursday, March 13, 2008
Posted by allie nelson at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
I say go for the dresses. don't even give the whiteness a thought. you have beautiful skin... don't ruin it now. and your prego... what could be more beautiful!
Ditto, Helen! T, you DO have gorgeous skin!
hahahaha! you girls have never seen my white legs!!!!
thanks for the sweet words though...
I agree with Charla and Kristie and think of what MeMe would say. You're going to be looking 40 when you are 75...
I have something for you! I understand the prego blues and sometimes you just need something to make you feel a little better about your looks. I'll get it to you. I love you - S
I totally understand...I feel the same way....I have been really debating whether I can tan or not...being pregnant....also I have thought about getting a good self tanner and using it...you just have to be careful....I will let you know what I try and if it works...take care....steph
hey there....I did it...I tried some sunless tanner since my Easter dress was sleeveless..and it turned out OK....just wanted to let you know....let me know.....steph
Post a Comment