Our Easter Sunday

I can't believe these are the only pictures I got on Easter Sunday! We woke up to a non-working refrigerator. While I got Olivia ready for church, Chris spent most of the morning looking for coolers to put our food in. Finally, Chris comes in and tells me that he'll just meet me at church...but I look up at the clock and it's already 10:15 and I haven't even had a shower...I'll never make it I thought. So instead we called his parents to ask if we could use some of their fridge and freezer space for a few days. On the way to their house we listened to FBC on K-96 and sung a couple of hymns to Olivia which she thought was entertaining.
We made it to lunch at Thai Kitchen with my grandfather but by the time we got home Olivia was tired so we skipped the Easter Egg Hunt! So sad. Next year will be much better!
A few days, lots of take out and a new motherboard later our fridge is back in working condition!
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Posted by allie nelson at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
You get an "A" for effort!!!!
Easter will be better next year! (you will be getting 2 ready....ha)
Love it!
oh thanks donna!!! i haven't even started thinking about stuff like that....
love ya!
Loved the pictures...sorry about the fridge....there is nothing worse than waking up or finding out something that doesn't work..I am glad that you are feeling better...just think....only 30 more weeks...haha...steph
Post a Comment