Friday, May 30, 2008

Sono news...


Well, our stubborn baby or shy and modest rather...had it's legs crossed throughout the entire sonogram. We go back in a week to try again. Very interesting that everyone voted BOY...we shall see.

On the home front, things are good for the most part. Last Tuesday my grandfather had a massive stroke and we took him to BSA in Amarillo. The next morning while we were visiting him I fainted and had to spend the day in the ER. No big deal, just stress and need to slow down. I feel terrible because I haven't been back to see my grandfather, but he would be the first person to tell me to take care of myself and my babies.

I'm marking things off of my to-do list and getting excited about the upcoming Bible study in June. I just know we are all going to be so blessed!

Olivia is going through a total Mommy phase...which is sweet, but boy is she getting heavy! She'll run up to me and say, "Mommy, I hold you," wanting me to pick her up! I don't want her to stay 2 forever....but I want to hold onto to these memories...

0 comments: