SUPER MAKEUP SALE!!!
Nordstrom is changing the logo on their makeup, so they're selling everything that says "e.l.f." for $1! (you still have to pay shipping, but it's worth it – especially the brushes!!). Standard shipping is $6.95!
http://www.eyeslipsface.com/shop.asp
The make-up line E.L.F. ( Eyes, Lips, and Face) has been bought out by Nordstrom and will be re-packaged with the Nordstrom name on it. They are getting rid of all the make-up in ELF packaging. They are selling everything for $1. YES ONE DOLLAR. You do have to pay shipping, However, even with that charge it's cheaper than buying make-up anywhere else and it is fun to try things when you don't have to worry about the cost! They have powder, mascara, brushes, nail polish, you name it .. Just thought I'd pass along the good deal.
Wednesday, June 04, 2008
Posted by allie nelson at 11:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
oh my gosh I cannot believe we have not talked about this....I have gotten great stuff off this site...LOVE THE EYE MAKEUP REMOVER PADS!!!
Umm I was going to order some lipstick...then remembered I DON'T HAVE ANY LIPS! dang it....but I did order other stuff.. Thanks for the posting...Marty will be glad I saved him so $$$.
Post a Comment