Wednesday, September 03, 2008




Here are the invitations I made for my FSIL's bachelorette party we're having tomorrow night....(next to a picture from my wedding of me with my good friend Whitney!)

Wish you all could go with us.

I had THE MOST fun at mine 4 years ago and we're doing the same thing for her. I can't wait. Dinner at Joe T. Garcia's complete with a lingerie shower and then on to Pete's Dueling Piano Bar....fun fun.

5 comments:

Charla (SHar-la) said...

I went to a piano bar, for my bachelorette party, too and it was SO much fun. We went to Howl at the Moon in San Antonio. Have a good time and be careful!

Fun Family Fitness said...

I am so excited for you...I am ready to get out...GIRL TRIP?...steph

Francesca said...

Heard Brown Eyed Girl on my voicemail. Wish I could have been their. Can't wait for details!

Nic Ridley said...

The invites were so cute! It was fun meeting you too! Missi and I got a kick out of not being the only moms in the bridal party...on top of not being the only short bridesmaids!

Missi said...

Hey Tara! Thanks again for all you did for Jenny's party. I had a blast! It was fun getting to meet you and your adorable little daughter!
Take care!