Okay Friends...so for a brief moment last night I had a meltdown and made my blog private. Then I couldn't stop thinking about my decision. There's no denying I love Blogger and I love to read other people's blogs so it's only fair that I allow other's to read mine, correct?
So I have changed it back....but I have a request....if you read my blog and enjoy it (or even if you don't) please delurk by leaving me a comment just to say hi. Today I'm going to delurk myself on someone else's blog.
Friday, December 05, 2008
Posted by allie nelson at 9:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
I'm a lurker! Don't make your blog private!
Hey, if you ever DO make your blog private you better add my email to your list so I can read!
I'm a reader ... :) Love hearing about your family!
Girl....Don't go private...it's just not the way to go...Love love love your blog!
You freaked me out. I couldn't figure out what was going on. I'm glad I can read about your life again! I love you and miss you!!
I'm glad you decided to stay with us....I really enjoy reading your blog and looking at your adorable kids.
You know I love reading your blog, but just wanted to say HI. And that I am glad you decided against private...but don't forget my email address just in case you need it!!:)
I am a lurker!! Please don't make it private!! :) I am a friend of Amy H. and Belinda and I work at Owens Supply!!
i just laughed out loud at the jackie comment... so funny! love your blog tara! and i am a friend of yours... and i work at a school! ha
Hi..I am not allowed to have a blog..but I love keeping up with everyone between our travels...Lori Rabe
Post a Comment