Funny thing about Bloggerland...is that you just never know.
The other day I'm in line at McDonald's and someone yells, "Hey Tara, do you have plenty of gas?"
Hahahahaha. Belinda...you're so funny! I really am glad you pulled up behind me because I did need to be sure and get gas that day...so THANK YOU!
Thursday, July 31, 2008
Posted by allie nelson at 3:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I was thinking of us that are your blogger friends could get together a get you a gas card for emergencies.
:)
I didn't get to vote on the name - so just incase you wanna know I love Jonah Christopher and Cooper Daniel
I love it...you are right...it is great... take care of yourself...hope you are feeling good...steph
Well your welcome. I just stumbeled onto your blog the day you posted that. I laughed but with you not at you. It was funny how I ran into you that day, so now I am one of your sweet blog readers. Come on over and read mine anytime.
www.pocorp.blogspot.com
I vote Cooper for the name...I think parents with kids named Kooper are the coolest parents alive!! Good, strong name!!:)
Post a Comment