Have you guys seen this story?
I knew kids text A LOT these days...but geez....how do you have time to do ANYTHING else?
Monday, January 12, 2009
Crazy Texting
Posted by allie nelson at 1:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
“Don’t be dismayed at good byes, a farewell is necessary before we can meet again, and meeting again, after moments or a lifetime is certain for those who are friends.” - Anonymous
Have you guys seen this story?
I knew kids text A LOT these days...but geez....how do you have time to do ANYTHING else?
Posted by allie nelson at 1:26 PM
2 comments:
I swear if my girls could text & play basketball and I coach to text them the game would be a lot simpler. hahah...
i love the new diet blog! i'd love to go workout with you sometime if you need motivation! i know i do!!:)
Post a Comment