Monday, January 05, 2009

Not Me Monday

This past week I did not get stuck in the United parking lot....because who does that seriously? It would mean that I would've parked a little too close to one side and that a huge I don't know F250 parked beside me...so close that if I had tried to back up our mirrors would've collided...it would also mean that there would've been a handicapped vehicle in front of me and on the other side of me. If I was stuck I wouldn't have gotten so excited to see the handicapped lady from the vehicle in front of me emerge from the Dollar Store only to quickly learn that she was going to enjoy her ice cream before she left the parking lot. Do they sell ice cream at the Dollar Store??

(On a side note....if I would've gotten stuck in the United parking lot....I would not have found myself laughing at all of the people who parked a mile from J's Liquor then go in and purchase alcohol for the New Year's. Seriously people???)

This past week I also DID NOT lose $350 of rent money that I had put in a sealed County Judge's envelope....Only to have it come back to me in the mail for an address and postage!!!!!! Oh my!! Think of the trouble I would've been in...had I done THAT!!!

Click here to read more!

5 comments:

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...

YOur blog name is awesome. Your story of the ice cream lady had me laughing!

Sara @ Domestically Challenged said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

Your Not Me stories cracked me up!

Anonymous said...

Only you this would happen too. I think you are so funny, but people watching is fun and yes you see alot of things, and people think noone is watching.......

Nicole not Crooked said...

I can see it all now! FUNNY!