Another edition of Not Me! Monday courtesy of MckMama....
I'm a horrible daughter-in-law......I mean I would be horrible if I had forgotten to check on my sick mother-in-law!!! Surely, if my father-in-law asked me (while I was dropping off hot soup...had to throw that in there :) ) to come check on his wife on Saturday while he was at work....I would NEVER completely forget and go home and take a nap because I was so exhausted!! That would be sooooo selfish...
After not working out for let's see....Jonah's 3 months...fainted in May...okay, wow! almost 8 months...I'm sure I did not skip working out for 8 months! but...let's say I did and after my 1st workout back...I would not be soooooo sore that I would have to use the cruise control to get my booty back home...that would be really sad.
Since I'm such an AWESOME driver...hahaha....I would definitely not have had a FENDER-BENDER while in Amarillo for class! That would've been strike 3 in my hubby's book (Strike 6 in reality) and my Tahoe would be history. I'm sure if I would've had a fender-bender an angel would've been watching out for me and there wouldn't have been a single scratch on either one of the vehicles!!
Being the wonderful, caring mother that I am...I wouldn't be so forgetful that every time I went shopping I forgot to purchase my son some new pacifiers....and then end up at a church function and have to pull out the huge, gold paci that has PIMP on it (it was a gift)...that would not bode well for my mothering skills.



8 comments:
Great not me monday, Dont worry about been so forgetfull when you go to the store, I forget stuf when I go uspstairs lol
Love the pacie part...LOL!!! I didn't completely give up scrapbooking but gave up on about 95% of it. It just wasn't fun anymore b/c I was so behind. So now I am just making 2 or 3 pages A YEAR (dont' laugh) for each boy until I have more time (which since I will be going back to work in a few years doesn't seem promising)...
p.s. I am so sore today that I couldn't even go sit to go to the bathroom (is that too much information?)
The pacy thing CRACKED ME UP! I can picture it...
Thanks for a GREAT laugh!
You are so funny!! You remind me of your mother...and that's a good thing. We used to have so much fun working together. Tell her I miss her!!
Love it!! You are too funny!!
Great post! I am still laughing at the pacifier part!
You are hilarious! And don't feel bad about the workout--at least you can make it through one!
Post a Comment